Find an Atlanta DUI attorney ready to aggressively fight on your behalf.
Hire an aggressive North Georgia drug crime attorney with a proven track record.
Read up on the latest trends and news in the legal landscape. Read All News »
Criminal Defense Lawyers
Each of our knowledgeable Atlanta criminal defense attorneys has extensive training and is extremely familiar with the Georgia legal system. When we take on a case, we do everything we can to achieve exceptional results for our clients. Every client is considered a top priority. Read More »
Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorneys
W. Scott Smith, P.C. is a leading criminal defense law firm that services clients throughout metro Atlanta, Georgia. At W. Scott Smith, our experienced legal team of Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorneys offers reliable advice and representation to clients who have been charged with both misdemeanor and felony offenses in the state of Georgia. Each of our knowledgeable Atlanta criminal defense attorneys has extensive training and is extremely familiar with the Georgia legal system. When we take on a case, we do everything we can to achieve exceptional results for our clients. Every client is considered a top priority.
Our talented criminal defense lawyers are ready to assist clients 24 hours a day, 7 days we week. We represent people who have been charged with a variety of offenses, including: Georgia DUI, sex crimes, white collar crimes, theft crimes, drug crimes, federal crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, juvenile crimes, three strikes crimes, internet crimes, military crimes, assault & battery, burglary, conspiracy, hit & run, perjury, stalking, aiding & abetting, violation of restraining orders, and obstruction of justice. We also help clients with legal matters involving pre-file investigations, expungments, and warrants.
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in Atlanta or it’s surrounding areas, and you would like to speak with a qualified criminal defense attorney, call or contact W. Scott Smith today at 404-581-0999.
- “I would absolutely recommend Scott to any person, friend or family member. He and his staff were attentive to my needs and I feel he definitely had my best interest at heart.”Christa, DUI client
- “I am very pleased to give my highest recommendation for Attorney W.Scott Smith. He has demonstrated extraordinary diligence and perseverance. Including negotiating a successful resolution for my case. It has been a pleasure working with Attorney W.Scott Smith as well as his staff through out this experience.”Laurie W., DUI client
- “W. Scott Smith and his staff were very helpful in clearing me of all my charges. They handled my case with the utmost professionalism and kept me pretty well informed as to my month to month trial status. W. Scott Smith is a highly motivated, compassionate, and well versed in the intricacies of the law. I would most definitely recommend W.Scott Smith to anyone needing an excellent attorney.”Vincent, DUI client
- “Scott is great! I was recommended to his firm to one of his lawyers at the firm. On visiting his offices for the first time, I was fortunate to meet with Scott in person. He set me at ease with all my concerns regarding my DUI. It was my first DUI and I had no idea what to do. I followed all instructions given to me by Scott. He knew exactly what steps to take and when to take them. I didn't waste any time and my money was well spent. His recommendations to where to go and what to do, was always on point and I had absolutely no issues. I highly recommend Scott's services. He knows the game very well and will take care of you all the way with full confidence!”Jehan, DUI client
- “Scott represented me with very satisfactory results. He was trustworthy, professional, understanding, and was able to put at rest the stress that had built up as a result of my charges. The results of my case left me very happy, and I was able to get on with my life. I would sincerely recommend Scott to anyone looking for an attorney in his area of expertise!”David, Speeding Ticket client